EACA Member Meeting @ the RSMGC
October 12 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pmFree
The EACA invites all its members to participate in its “State of the Association” meeting at the new Nth Degree headquarters building on Thursday, October 12, the day before the 23rd Annual RSMGC at Chateau Elan.
The meeting will take place from 1:30pm to 4:30pm in the conference room on the first floor of the building. Members will have an opportunity to receive a briefing on the state of our revitalized association on the following topics:
- 2017 EACA Overview Jim Wurm, EACA
- Labor Relations Shannon Scherer, Nth Degree
- Group Purchasing Program Chris Griffin, TS Crew
- Facility Security Initiative Jim Wurm, EACA
- Financial Report David Holloway, Eagle Management
- Q&A Sesssion All
The address of the Nth Degree corporate location is 3237 Satellite Boulevard, Building 300, Suite 600, Duluth, GA. 30096. The conference room is on the first floor corridor (go through the front lobby and take a right at the elevators – down the hall, last door on the right). Please RSVP at your first opportunity so we can be sure to make the necessary arrangements for your participation.
4 people are attending EACA Member Meeting @ the RSMGC
- Scott Rudel
- Colleen Johnson
- Mike Metzger and John Zimmerman