The Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Association represents and supports the interests of EACs and all other organizations that provide exhibit services.
The mission of the EACA is to create tangible value for its members, and the entire trade show industry, by leveraging the combined strengths of the EAC community. We do this by:
- Raising the profile of member companies to prospective clients by providing easy access to member services and locations on our web site
- Using the member’s collective buying power to obtain advantaged pricing on significant cost centers like supplies and equipment, payroll services, and workers comp, health and liability insurance.
- Developing operational tools like the EACA mobile app which allows members to access project critical data and information on a real time basis.
- Creating initiatives to assist members to identify and recruit new talent through our collaboration with Skills USA.
- And, conducting routine surveys of the membership, and the industry, to provide EACA members with data to inform strategic planning.
We also work openly with all other trade show industry stakeholders to affect positive change including HCEA, CEMA, ED&PA, IAEE, SISO, ESCA, and IAVM and our union brethren.
The association is currently comprised of more than 200 member companies representing more than 12,500 full time trade show professionals, and more than 50,000 part time trade show workers.