The EACA will be livestreaming a panel discussion on Monday, June 22, at 2pm ET, 1pm CT, and 11am PT, to discuss Together Again Expo.
Together Again Expo is billed as an industry event that will deliver safety, hope, and a positive path forward for live events. Live event industry leaders, innovators, and professionals will join in community to showcase new strategies and tools to navigate how live events can be hosted safely and responsibly.
Produced by Alliance Exposition, Together Again Live takes place at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando on July 24. EACA is in full support of this event and has signed on as a sponsor to assist show management with the pre-event vetting of EACs with our EAC registration service and the at-event health screening of all labor during check-in.
All trade show industry professionals are interested to know when and how the events industry will get back on track. Together Again Expo will be a showcase, for all concerned, on how our industry can do just that. Informed by the safety guidelines established by the CDC, GBAC and the GoLiveTogether Task Force, Together Again Live, which will be both a physical and virtual event, will provide insights and information on the tools and technologies that can be implemented to safely re-open our industry.
Some probable questions are:
- What safety protocols will be put in place for all who participate live?
- Who will exhibit and what kinds of technologies will they demonstrate?
- Will there be a conference program as well?
- What is the status of exhibitor and attendee commitments?
- What support would you like from the community of trade show professionals?
Monday, June 22 at 2pm ET, 1pm CT and 11am PT, Jim Wurm, EACA Executive Director will moderate a discusion with this panel:
- Mark Yuska, President/CEO, Alliance Exposition
- Nicole Unger, VP Sales, Alliance Exposition
This discussion will be livestreamed on the EACA’s Facebook page, as well as recorded and posted to the EACA web site.