COVID-19 has put the exhibit and event industry at a standstill. Cancellations and postponements of industry events, both large and small, have been the order of the day since the pandemic erupted in early March. The single most common question among industry professionals is when will the trade show industry begin to return to normal, and what will it look like then?
This program will delve into the thinking of some of our industry’s pre-eminent exhibitors to discover what is being considered and discussed among corporate marketers in regards to their return to trade shows. Some probable questions are:
- What events are currently still on your schedule for 2020?
- Have your plans and/or budgets for those events been modified in view of the pandemic?
- What safety protocols will you need to see in place to have confidence in your company’s participation?
hosted by Jim Wurm, Executive Director
- Sue Huff, Director Global Conventions, Medtronic
- Hector Garcia, Marketing Events, Verizon Business Group
- Susanne Skinner, Corporate Events Manager, Guyer Group